Review Highlights
Great experience and learning.

robinbM5020ZD
The hunter experience

Just returned from a weekend on a stag do, it was outstanding. The staff were friendly and couldn’t... read more

Antony D

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews stag do venison axe throwing knife making amazing weekend great fun these guys from start to finish knife skills laid back bush craft end of the day his team fantastic experience deer stalking second to none great value for money
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful experience learning & having fun, Jamie was very knowledgable and we all loved his stories, plus we got to eat the wonderful product after watching it all being expertly cooked.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned from a weekend on a stag do, it was outstanding.
The staff were friendly and couldn’t do enough for us. The location is spot on and activities were great. Our host Adam was there all day and made it a great experience for all. If you’re looking for some different and away from the world, couldn’t recommend it enough.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a great experience over a weekend , went as part of a stag doo and i was definitely humbled and actually enjoyed the way of life we was partaking in , the staff were very friendly and very knowledgeable and shown us how things was done very laid back environment left to do what we wanted there was no you must do this at this time and must do that etc , but obviously you had to be sensible about your surroundings else it could go wrong very quickly the food that was included in the package was great , especially the venison !! again thanks to the staff that looked after us , and would honestly say if your a outdoors kinda person this is definitely something you need to try !!

Date of experience: April 2024
332jamiec, Owner at Wild Bushcraft Company, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for the review Lee.

Gload you had such a good time and enjoyed the woods as much as we do. Happy days!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What an epic weekend from beginning to end. If you want to kick back and enjoy all that the outside has to bring this will be the place for you.

We all learnt new outdoor skills, Adam,Ant and Jamie were excellent hosts. The food was off the charts and in particular the butchered venison (we all got some to bring home)!!!

Plenty of bantering and good humour across the weekend, we were on a Stag Weekend, if this is what you allooking for .............you've just found it

Ian

Legend Ian,

Massive thanks. Glad you had such a good time. Enjoy the Venison.

Cheers

Reviewed 11 April 2024

I v been on the one day course and the two day weekend.

One day course: from the moment I arrived I found myself very safe and comfortable. A great little intro or test of what you can do out in the wild.
Throughout the day I seem to get more into the method bushcraft. The only thing that was a let down was the wind and rain, which made everything a little harder. 🙁

Two day weekend: after my one day, I was buzzing from it. Had to have another go. Booked on to weekend course. A again very comfortable and safe. Was really good for me to put into practice what I learnt last time. I was very pleased with myself. As I lit my fire and was able to make a cuppa, even as it started to rain. Again the down side was the very very poor weather. It really was atrocious, the weather had turned the ground to muddy slop.
But it would never stop me going back.

If your into the outdoors or handy at home. Give it a go, you won't regret it, worth every penny. I have gained and taken so much which now going work on. Thank you Jamie and his team, lovely friendly people, very welcoming and knowledgeable, great bacon and egg buttie 👍

Absolute legend Luke,

Get out and practice and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

let me know if you need anything.

Bring it all on!!