“Nice post shop dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I went with my family after a few hours of shopping on a Saturday. Although it was busy we were seated quickly. We sat on one of the tables that had the bench seat on one side. Being the lucky chap I am I got to sit on the join between two of the cushion pads which seemed to have a solid reinforcement of some kind. I quick shuffle of the table sorted that out.

The waiters were friendly and welcoming. Efficient at their job although the salad took al ot longer to cook than the pasta dishes. There were 2 seafood dishes ordered on our table and both were more salty than was needed. The other pasta and lasagna was lovely though.

We had ordered some bread and olives as a starter and had to ask for the empty 1lb loaf tin and cup (Olives are served a coffee cup - they were very nice Olives btw) to be removed part way through the main as they seemed content to leave them all there cluttering up the table.

Overall this is a nice, if not cheap, option to end the day although you may want to steer clear of the fish pasta unless you like salt a lot (which I know some do).

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I have been here many times for both, breakfast and lunch and a later lunch. It used to be one of myourite restaurants, sadly I do feel it has lost its charm somewhere.

Breakfast was ok, a reasonable selection, but I wuldn't say it was good value for money.
I had a very nice waiter serve my table and he was very attentive, but sadly the food has let me down on more than one occassion here in comparison to previous visits.

There doesn't seem to be much of an atmsophere here anymore, and the tables are very, very close to one another!!
Nice seating area outside to dine also for when the weather is nice and sunny.

1  Thank madame_amelia
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Part of a chain I know but the consistency is pretty good, they also offer a fixed price 2 or 3 course at a very reasonable price. Service was efficient and staff very friendly. Would recommend for a bite after some shopping. It does get very busy and has a seating area outside if good weather.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Always good Italian food but something is going wrong behind the scenes. 8pm on a Sunday evening and staff are clearing away place settings! Doesn't make an inviting view. Makes one feel you've over stayed your welcome.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Took my family for a Sunday Lunch after shopping. The food was good and value for money.The service was very good with our waiter being caring and efficient.