“Very impressed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014

You wouldn't go to Bluewater for the restaurants so this was a great surprise. We had the set menu pasta and chicken Milanese. Both tasty. The highlight was the Pannecotta. Beautiful with rum and candied orange peel. Really delicious and worked. Coffee also excellent and friendly service. Very good.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We had an excellent lunch here. The pate was delicious as was the chicken main course. All very reasonably priced as Bluewater are central London prices in the shops. We have eaten here a few times and the quality is always good.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Had dinner at Carluccios and my seafood pasta was pretty bland. The service and waiter were great and I have enjoyed many meals there previously.
A friend suggested we eat there and I didn't want to complain as they would have been embarrassed.
Might had just caught them on a bad day so will definitely go back.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was the first Carluccio's we ever visited when Bluewater opened and it still allows us to combine two of our favourite things - shopping and Italian food.

The service wasn't quite as sharp or friendly as it has been but the food was very good, as ever.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I went with my family after a few hours of shopping on a Saturday. Although it was busy we were seated quickly. We sat on one of the tables that had the bench seat on one side. Being the lucky chap I am I got to sit on the join between two of the cushion pads which seemed to have a solid reinforcement of some kind. I quick shuffle of the table sorted that out.

The waiters were friendly and welcoming. Efficient at their job although the salad took al ot longer to cook than the pasta dishes. There were 2 seafood dishes ordered on our table and both were more salty than was needed. The other pasta and lasagna was lovely though.

We had ordered some bread and olives as a starter and had to ask for the empty 1lb loaf tin and cup (Olives are served a coffee cup - they were very nice Olives btw) to be removed part way through the main as they seemed content to leave them all there cluttering up the table.

Overall this is a nice, if not cheap, option to end the day although you may want to steer clear of the fish pasta unless you like salt a lot (which I know some do).