Ettington Chase Hotel
US$139
US$85
  • Pool
US$84
The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel(Charlecote)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Inn(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$80
Stratford Limes Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$132
Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$213
US$108
  • Pool
The George Townhouse(Shipston-on-Stour)
US$100
Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$204
US$102
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The White Bear(Shipston-on-Stour)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,635 results
All reviewsettington chasegroupon dealleisure facilitiesjacuzzi and saunaevening mealmurder mystery weekendchequers innstratford upon avonbuffet breakfastbar pricessuperior roomlovely groundsweekend breaktrouser pressboth morningsshort drivefirst morning
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have just returned from a restfull and enjoyable stay at ettingham chase. Firstly check in was very friendly and efficient and though I had emailed to request a nice room with a view as a special occasion we were given a floor level room which was covered by scaffolding as work was being done, and actually were awoken very early by the workmen the following morning. If there is work being done then I'd advise the management to move their guests elsewhere so they wouldn't be disturbed(seeing as the hotel was far from occupied)The room itself served our needs and was pleasant enough. The pool facilities were top notch and we enjoyed the evening meal in the tempus restaurant and also at breakfast the next day was very good.we stayed here through a groupon deal and would say it was very good value for money. Staff charming and friendly

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justbecauseishould
Ettington C, General Manager at Ettington Chase Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for your positive review of Ettington Chase. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by the emergency repairs to our roof which we taking place during your stay, we always try and act upon guest requests but on occasions we are unfortunately unable to do so.
I hope this will not deter you from staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

What a wonderful experience. I stayed for one night when attending a surprise birthday party. Everything for the party went smoothly with fantastic food and the service was second to none. I had an executive room that was huge with a lovely bathroom with a bath to get lost in! Very comfy bed and all the extras that made the stay a real treat. Breakfast was buffet style with everything you could want, very hot and fresh and continually topped up. Nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend this hotel to anyone be it for a special occasion, short break or a business event

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank StratauntyP

Thank you for your positive review of Ettington Chase, I was pleased to read that you had such an enjoyable stay and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Stuart

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I booked a single night at Ettington Chase hotel after seeing it advertised on Group - On. I opted for just a single booked via the hotel site. It was good value for a standard double room. I was after a nice location to travel into Stratford Upon Avon to do some exploring. On arrival we were allocated our room, on viewing the room, it was very standard, to be expected, but there was a slight stench within the room. I immediately spoke with the enthusiastic smiley receptionist, and she was more than happy to give us an upgraded room.

I would definitely recommend spending the little bit more and booking a superior double instead of a standard.

The pool facilities were lovely, great warm swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and we opted to have a breakfast and it was well worth the £10 each.

The location of the hotel is ideal for Stratford upon Avon, although we booked a meal on Sheep Street, and a taxi there was £20 each way.

I would stay here again, and will be looking out for any future group on deals.

Room Tip: Recommend a superior room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your positive review of Ettington Chase and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night as our company Xmas event was being held here.
Room wise it was clean and comfortable. Room was quite large. I found the bed comfortable and had a good nights sleep. Breakfast was fine. Room had ironing facilities which was appreciated.
Food at the event was good.
Only negative aspect for me is that I found the room on the cool side as it is a central radiator heating system, but not end of the world stuff.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Woodhouse35

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Stayed here early Dec for one night while attending a function nearby. The price for B/B was £95 and we were given a soulless room, very basic, no frills but clean.i cannot say it was special in any way , probably on a par with travel lodge and a lot lower price.
The breakfast was good with a large choice, reception staff extremely efficient but do not pay full price, offers are there to be had !
Elizabeth, Notts

Room Tip: Ask if you can be upgraded
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ettington C, General Manager at Ettington Chase Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Thank you for your review follwoing your recent stay with us. We do indeed run many offers on our website and I suggest you make this your first port of call when looking to stay with us in future. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our breakfast offering.