“Great day around Cape Town”
Review of Seascape Tours

Seascape Tours
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Kommetjie
More attraction details
Owner description: Seascape Tours is based in Cape Town and has been operating since 1999. Our company specializes in putting together unique and exciting Private Holidays and Tours in Cape Town and Southern Africa, which includes Namibia the Kruger National Park, Wild Coast, Botswana, Swaziland and Victoria Falls. We are a one stop shop. All our holiday packages and self-drive options are carefully designed by our team of consultants and the private tours are conducted by our own qualified Tour Guides. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer travel options in South Africa which are specially designed to optimize your holiday experience to its fullest.
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We booked a table mountain and cape point private day tour. Dot our guide was attentive interesting and good company. We learnt and saw so much in a short period. It was a long day but went so fast. Highly recommended to get a real flavour of the region.

1  Thank John H
There are newer reviews for Seascape Tours

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I recently organized a conference in Cape Town with participants from all over the world (30 people). We needed transportation to and from the airport. We also arranged some sightseeing in the area. Dot and her team were always on call and never missed a beat. The group we had constantly changed their travel plans and Dot never lost her cool. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional and reliable taxi service. Thanks for everything!!!!!

1  Thank mary s
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I Thought I was signing up for a tour of Cape Town.. In reality I ended up spending the day with someone I now consider my friend. Dot is professional, knowledgable and easy going. Dot will lay out all of the options but whatever suits you is what she'll provide. I had many adventures while in South Africa, but the day I spent with Dot topped them all. You can't go wrong with Dot and Seascape Tours. I will return to South Africa one day and I know Dot will be in my plans.

2  Thank John L
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I recently had the pleasure of spending a day with Dot touring Cape Town and the surrounding areas. I can't think of a thing I would do differently other then booking multiple days. I learned a lot talking to Dot about the many sites we visited. I would highly recommend Seascape Tours. I look forward to my next visit to Cape Town and spending time with Dot. Anthony R. NYC

3  Thank Antzroma
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Dot was recommended to me by two people I bumped into at the airport. I immediately contacted her and arranged 2 days together, a vineyard tour and a day doing the parks. She was terrific to spend time with, her knowledge of the area was terrific and the fact that she was a local just added to the experience. I highly recommend her and her services, you won't regret it.

2  Thank Dan R