“Wonderful day with Dot”
Review of Seascape Tours

Seascape Tours
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Kommetjie
More attraction details
Owner description: Seascape Tours is based in Cape Town and has been operating since 1999. Our company specializes in putting together unique and exciting Private Holidays and Tours in Cape Town and Southern Africa, which includes Namibia the Kruger National Park, Wild Coast, Botswana, Swaziland and Victoria Falls. We are a one stop shop. All our holiday packages and self-drive options are carefully designed by our team of consultants and the private tours are conducted by our own qualified Tour Guides. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer travel options in South Africa which are specially designed to optimize your holiday experience to its fullest.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My family booked a day trip around the Cape with Seascape Tours. Dot was incredibly helpful and friendly - always pointing out interesting facts as we went along. She was also very patient with my two children who had a few moments of melt down. We really enjoyed all of the sites Dot took us to - and especially learning more about her and her family. You always get a better sense of a place with first hand knowledge. I highly recommend Seascape tours and hope we will get back to beautiful Cape Town for another tour. Thank you Dot!!

2  Thank Emily K
All reviews
"south africa"
in 10 reviews
"table mountain and robben island"
"cape point"
"stories"
"vineyards"
"township"

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We booked a table mountain and cape point private day tour. Dot our guide was attentive interesting and good company. We learnt and saw so much in a short period. It was a long day but went so fast. Highly recommended to get a real flavour of the region.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I recently organized a conference in Cape Town with participants from all over the world (30 people). We needed transportation to and from the airport. We also arranged some sightseeing in the area. Dot and her team were always on call and never missed a beat. The group we had constantly changed their travel plans and Dot never lost her cool. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional and reliable taxi service. Thanks for everything!!!!!

1  Thank mary s
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I Thought I was signing up for a tour of Cape Town.. In reality I ended up spending the day with someone I now consider my friend. Dot is professional, knowledgable and easy going. Dot will lay out all of the options but whatever suits you is what she'll provide. I had many adventures while in South Africa, but the day I spent with Dot topped them all. You can't go wrong with Dot and Seascape Tours. I will return to South Africa one day and I know Dot will be in my plans.

2  Thank John L