There are few rooms with views such as this, over a superb beach. Be warned, the water is icy and your legs will be numb after a few minutes. A great experience in all aspects with service staff, particularly Joan, Leo and Fanie and their colleagues at the match. We had a couple of dinners whilst there and can really recommend the fresh fish, ordered for the day required from local fishermen. Ably managed by Hayley and Jennifer, they go out of their way to assist in making ones stay a truly memorable experience. Only downside during our stay was a problem with the pool, which they had sorted on the day we left. Have booked to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Long Beach is situated in the picturesque lobster-fishing village of Kommetjie, a short thirty minute drive from Cape Town. It is truly a special place to stay, offering a rare and rewarding alternative, romantic hideaway. Facilities include a swimming pool, relaxing sun deck with ocean views and whale watching in season. There are six ultra luxurious suites all with stylishly comfortable interiors. Each spectacularly appointed room faces the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Last Word Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Word Long Beach Hotel Kommetjie
- Long Beach Cape Town
- The Last Word Long Beach Cape Town/Kommetjie, South Africa