We spend 5 nights there after a week on a 3 masts sailing out of Cape Town and round peninsula, It was heaven and so relaxing. Great view and easy access to beach. We stayed in room 2 which was nicely furnished with our terrace near the pool. Great view from dining area and lounge terrrace. Haylee, Jennie,Leo, Farnie and other ladies working at Last Word were all so so friendly and helpful. this was recommended by our agents ToEscapeTo from Hout Bay. Fantastic choice as always when we have let them decide for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Long Beach is situated in the picturesque lobster-fishing village of Kommetjie, a short thirty minute drive from Cape Town. It is truly a special place to stay, offering a rare and rewarding alternative, romantic hideaway. Facilities include a swimming pool, relaxing sun deck with ocean views and whale watching in season. There are six ultra luxurious suites all with stylishly comfortable interiors. Each spectacularly appointed room faces the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Last Word Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Word Long Beach Hotel Kommetjie
- Long Beach Cape Town
- The Last Word Long Beach Cape Town/Kommetjie, South Africa