Not the easiest hotel to find but like all gems , worth it in the end .Being our 25th Anniversary we wanted to stay somewhere nice ,well this place is superb .We had room 3 on the ground floor ,absolutely spotless and a couple of steps throught the patio doors took you into a small enclosed garden with a private pool ; or if you felt brave enough ,go through the garden gate and a short walk down the beach to the cold Atlantic . We stayed for a week in Sept and every night the sheets were turned down on our bed and a little treat was left for us like little cups of creme brulee or chocolates . We were treated like royalty and must say a massive thank you to Jenni and her staff for making our stay so special . We'll definately be back in the near future .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Long Beach is situated in the picturesque lobster-fishing village of Kommetjie, a short thirty minute drive from Cape Town. It is truly a special place to stay, offering a rare and rewarding alternative, romantic hideaway. Facilities include a swimming pool, relaxing sun deck with ocean views and whale watching in season. There are six ultra luxurious suites all with stylishly comfortable interiors. Each spectacularly appointed room faces the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Last Word Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Word Long Beach Hotel Kommetjie
- Long Beach Cape Town
- The Last Word Long Beach Cape Town/Kommetjie, South Africa