As the title indicates Danum was full, yet Tabin really came to my rescue and what a great rescue with a herd of elephants wandering around the camp, monkeys regularly running rampant through the cabins. The serenity and set up was second to none and staff fantastic. Whilst they have a little way to go to being truly worth their price point & target market they are new with a change over of staff that leaves me believing they'll be up and running in a matter of months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tabin Was declared a wildlife reserve because of the large numbers of animal species inhabiting its forest, including several which are highly endangered. With a protected forest area of 120,500 hectares, Tabin plays an important role as a dedicated ground for the breeding of endangered wildlife and protected mammals in Sabah. Tabin Wildlife Resort offers visitor facilities and accommodation within the wildlife reserve to provide a comfortable stay whilst experiencing the spectacular Borneo flora and fauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Tabin Wildlife Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tabin Wildlife Hotel Lahad Datu
- Tabin Wildlife Resort Lahad Datu, Malaysia - Sabah