“Avery good overnight stop.”
Review of Nethercliffe Hotel

Nethercliffe Hotel
and 1 more site!
Nethercliffe Hotel
Ranked #2 of 5 Wick B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My son and I arrived on our Motor cycle and were greeted by warm and friendly staff who couldn't do enough to look after us. The rear garden is a delight..We were shown to our room which was spotless and very well appointed. We spent the evening in the bar and joined the locals enjoying the food and had a great evening. Breakfast in the morning was truly brilliant. We couldn't have been made more welcome and I will definitely return at some point. Loved this overnight stop.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank David L

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Overnight work stay..impressed by the friendly family run business and excellent service at breakfast..Great nights sleep in recently refurbished room..would recommend a stay for any type of visit to Wick or Caithness

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sbass68
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a week on business in wick.
Food was of a good standard and reasonably priced.
Room was nice ,large walk in shower en suite.
But what made this a home from home was the ambiance the staff and locals were really Friendly and welcoming.
On the first night I asked for an iron and ironing board in the bar, within mins as I was heading to my room the owner was waiting for me with it at my room.
If I'm back in wick this is where I will bide.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank George H
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Comfortable nights sleep and wonderful cooked breakfast in the morning. Accommodated an early time so we could make our ferry to Orkney. Kind of reminded us of 'Fawlty Towers' with the maze of steps up and down the corridor to get to our room. We found our way back when we went out without leaving breadcrumbs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bonnie O
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Love this hotel. Always made so welcome. No way do you leave feeling hungry from this dining room. Huge helpings and excellent food. Rooms are spotlessly clean and nothing is too much trouble. The staff are second to none. Always so friendly and the service is excellent. Very few hotels I have slept in give me a good nights sleep but lm out like a light the beds so comfortable . We love staying here at the Nethercliffe

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Carol N
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Booked on line, helpfull staff on arrival. Rooms very practical. Good shower room vacilities which makes a change. Slept well.The real bonus is the affordable licensed restaurant and bar. Enjoyed a good breakfast included. Restaurant beautifully laid out. Certainly recommend Evening dinner at additional cost.
Many thanks for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Kenneth A
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My wife and myself stayed in The Nethercliffe last night. Probably the comfiest bed I have ever slept in :-)
Thank you Mervin and Helen for a fantastic stay , the room was superb, roomy , the food was first class but the friendliness of all the staff made our day,
We will be back :-)

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank GWTopping

Been to Nethercliffe Hotel? Share your experiences!