We were travelling to France by Eurotunnel and decided to stay at this Holiday Inn. We arrived at about 7pm. The reception staff were very efficient and helpful. The Room was perfect for a family of 4 with 2 single beds in a small room just off the main room (it was all open, no door). This meant that we were able to read/ watch tv instead of sitting in a dark room while the children settled. The hotel had a pub on site which had a curry night on which was ok if a little expensive £10 each including a drink. It was a buffet but we were quite late so there was not too much left. The hotel was very quiet and the location was easy to access the motorway to get off to the Eurotunnel in the morning. The only problem was the air con in the room did not work, and it was one of the few hot days of this otherwise very wet British summer. There was a fan in the room though and as the location was quiet we were able to have the window open.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for a stop over en route to France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the charming rural surroundings of the Holiday Inn Ashford-North A20 hotel, with easy access to Ashford's Eurostar train terminal.A country setting and family-friendly atmosphere make Holiday Inn Ashford-North A20 a peaceful home from home. Your Guest room overlooks rolling countryside and it's just 10 minutes' drive to the Eurostar terminal at Ashford ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Booking.com and Superbreak UK so you can book your Holiday Inn Ashford North A20 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Ashford North a20 Hotel Hothfield
- Holiday Inn Hothfield
- Hothfield Holiday Inn
- Ashford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ashford North A20 Kent/Hothfield