Stopped at this hotel for two nights prior to a continental coach trip .
Rooms were spacious but in need of a facelift as they were quite dated with stained carpets , dated tv and minor repairs needed in the bathroom . At night the room was very noisy with traffic from the M20 which runs parallel to the A20 , this caused the glass furniture in the room to vibrate severely which meant a good nights sleep was impossible .
On a plus side the breakfasts were very nice and there is a pub in the hotel car park which does excellent food . The young man at the reception deserves a mention as he was very friendly and helpful with information of what to do in the Ashford area
Would probably stop here again as the coaches use it as a pick up point and you can book a room with a free parking deal , will ask for a rear facing room in the hope that it is quieter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the charming rural surroundings of the Holiday Inn Ashford-North A20 hotel, with easy access to Ashford's Eurostar train terminal.A country setting and family-friendly atmosphere make Holiday Inn Ashford-North A20 a peaceful home from home. Your Guest room overlooks rolling countryside and it's just 10 minutes' drive to the Eurostar terminal at Ashford ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, IHG, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Ashford North A20 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Ashford North a20 Hotel Hothfield
- Holiday Inn Hothfield
- Hothfield Holiday Inn
- Ashford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ashford North A20 Kent/Hothfield