All reviews evening food ripon races cheese board comfortable bed staff were friendly and efficient lovely room family wedding preserves porridge friday evening breakfast was included fish and chips wonderful stay good size the pub stayed one night would stay again
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We stayed the weekend at the Grantham for a Friends wedding nearby. the hotel room was immaculate with a very comfortable bed equipped with high quality bedding, the room and on suite were large, spacious and very well finished. We ate in the restaurant on the Friday night and for breakfast, the food was of very high quality and very well prepared. All of the staff encountered were pleasant and helpful. We had an amazing weekend and would highly recommend to everybody.

Room Tip: all rooms were great
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We came here for an evening meal in an overnight family break in the area.
The theme for the night was Mexican so we decided to Ingushes, and we weren’t disappointed!
My husband and I shared both the starter and the main(because that’s what we do!) and EVERYTHING we tasted was amazing!
I’m only able tsk move my hand to type this because I ate so much but couldn’t wait to give them such a rave review!
My daughter enjoyed the Mexican feel of the place and asked me to take lots of pictures of her to show the family.
Yareeeeba!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Peefect

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We stayed at this hotel on Saturday night - a party of 6. Rooms were beautifully clean and fresh, star were extremely pleasant and accomodating and the food was excellent. The pub/hotel had a lovely family feel. We would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on business last week and I cannot fault the place. The staff are friendly and the food is great pub food. The breakfast was just what I needed to start a long day.

Rooms are spotlessly clean. From first impressions and checking in, right to checking out, staff were friendly and inviting.

I will definitely be staying here in the near future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely one night stay with friendly welcome, good sized well equipped room and delicious food. I had fillet of salmon in a cream sauce and could not fault the meal or service.
Breakfast equally good and included in the reasonable price.
Good WiFi and parking.