After searching for many hours for somewhere for an impromptu stopover we happened upon this little gem. Despite being part of a franchise (Best Western) - it had a good deal of charm, with great staff.
Don't know that this is the place for a week's holiday but if you're looking for a stop over for 1 or 2 nights - or just want to escape the world for a night - this is a great place.
Food is ok - not amazing - but good enough. Breakfast was very good though.
Very clean, very comfortable, quiet and relaxing and all in all great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are seeking a hotel in North Yorkshire, this 37 bedroom hotel has excellent accommodation, conference facilities and a large private car park. Leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, gym and sun-shower. York only 17 miles, Harrogate 10 miles, Leeds 28 miles. Easy access from junction 48 A1(M) makes the Crown Hotel Boroughbridge an ideal stay over for journeys between Scotland and the South, a great location for weekend breaks, holidays in Yorkshire with York, Harrogate, the Yorkshire Dales and other Yorkshire tourism attractions nearby plus a meetings and conference venue for training courses, business meetings, functions and events for up to 150 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Boroughbridge
- Best Western North Yorkshire
- North Yorkshire Best Western
- Best Western Crown Hotel Boroughbridge, Yorkshire