I booked the Dewa as a hotel stop over before my trip back home to the UK. This hotel exceeded all expectations, the room brilliantly designed, well decorated, clean. The facilities were very good, 2 swimming pools, a gym, a play room. The food was good and varied, plus there was an on site café which also had a good selection of cakes. The beach was also very pleasant, soft sand, gentle waves. My only regret is that I only booked a one night overstay, if going to this part of the world again I would book at least 3 days to explore the area further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach