We has just spent 9 nights in koh Samui, and back in 2009 we did a one night stop over at Dewa and remembered how good it was, so we decide to spend a couple of nights at the Dewa again on our way home, well it was just as we remembered it, amazing. We decided to stay a little longer his time, thank goodness we did. Would definite recommend this hotel to end your holiday off at, and just being 5 min from the airport the location is so good. Just a little walk down the road there are several restaurants on the beach, just lovely. Will definite be back. Thanks to the staff for their friendliness and so helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket with its 56 new deluxe rooms, 13 pool villas, 15 grand pool villa and 46 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket - Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket - Nai Yang Beach