We only stayed here one night as a means of catching an early flight home the next day. We stayed in a pool villa as a special treat, and it was. Nice cleans rooms. great villa courtyard. Hiccup with WIFI which took a bit of fixing but nothing too inconvenieny with the staff not meeting expectations of this standard of resort. Resolved in the end and we enjoyed our 1 night here, would have liked to have stayed longer. Is a little more expensive compared to 3 other resorts we stayed at while in Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach