We were there during the low season, but it really was as though we were the only people there. Enclosed by high walls, with a private pool - and good cover for when it rained - it was really was a piece of solitude. The room had everything needed; there are a couple of larger pools (and a gym) for the active.
The resort is just a few meters from the beach, with lovely sand to walk on, about as far as you would want.
To eat, go left down the beach for a huge array of places.
One feature to mention was the bath (which is outside)- it was almost bigger than the pool.
The resort is only minutes from the airport (you could walk!), which makes getting there and away easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach