Stayed here for 5 days while learning to kiteboard, Nai Yang has just been pretty much levelled by the Army. By that, I mean they got rid of lots of the shops and restos on the beach. There are still some great ones though. Our favorite is Fiesta. Try the mussels. Anyway, Dewa does a very good job. Clean, great service and great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Prestigia and Ebookers so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach