My husband and I just returned form a trip to Thailand, and stayed at the Dewa resort as it was recommended by our boat chartering company. The resort was beautiful, clean and quiet; even the junior suite was spacious, well appointed and very nice. The restaurant was excellent, and we also enjoyed the happy hour(s) at the poolside bar. Their staff was ever friendly and polite. Lots of kid-friendly activities and many families were staying there as well. They also offer complimentary bicycles to get out and about: great way to see some of the surrounding town and beaches. We would definitely recommend this resort to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach