Perfect for my work as a writer last Christmas and New Year, as walls and private pool by the little villa offered magnificent peace and working inspiration. It's clean and well serviced and the Swedish-Thai-ownership with its background in luxury hotel businesses, makes the establishment very trustworthy. Their Xmas and New Year celebrations is very joyful, a lovely place for these holidays.
The Nai Yang beach just south of Phuket airport is of high quality and surprisingly empty, and faces marvellous sunsets to the west. A village 300 m further south offers many small, inexpensive restaurants along the beach, with very good value. It is considered a 4 star, but to me this is a true 5 star (boutique) resort, which is highly recommendable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach