“Charming Boutique place to stay”

L'esprit de Naiyang Resort
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Nai Yang
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Not just a hotel but great experience. Love the romantic villa,feeling of living by riverside.
Very impressed by the friendly staffs:)

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank Pookie112

Reviewed 14 September 2011

Stayed with my wife in the garden villa.... Had a great experience... These are typical Thai styleed villas.. Less staff around (may be near the garden villas) but were very helpful and prompt in service...
Overall good place... Closer to the airport so convenient if you are staying for only a day at Phuket and flying back to Bangkok next morning...

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amitprab
Reviewed 12 September 2011

This hotel is a jewel. It's location, amenities and customer service are great. The hotel is located between the airport and the city next to the beach. We stayed in a bungalow with private dock onto the pool. The bedroom is spacious, bathroom as well offering a large bathtub and shower. There is also a living room with TV and DVD Player and free WI-FI. The restaurant has great food and the staff went over and beyond in order to make our experience memorable. I recommend this hotel to couples and families.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We have been to Phuket several times and know a lot of hotels there. L'esprit de Naiyang is very new and relaxing hotel. The location is not far from the airport, but no noise of airplane. It is recommended for cosy vacation. We bought a day trip to Phi-Phi Island and Kra-bi Island which are truely beautiful. You can see real Andaman Sea at Kra-bi and can go easily by one day trip. Nice Staff and lovely place.

Room Tip: Garden Villa is good and private for our family. It is easy to walk to a swimming pool.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Sara T
Reviewed 1 September 2011

My boyfriend booked a garden villa with them. I would recommened them for any couple or family enjoying a relexing gateway. also he asked them to set a good seafood set for us which they require 1 day order in advance The taste is so good and fresh. We really happy. A few staff but nice and helpful. !

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank emily642
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Just got back from Phuket and am so pleased with this resort that I have to give it two thumbs up!

Rooms:
Stayed in a deluxe pool view room. Lovely design and layout (the toilet has a glass wall and so can see through from the bed). Only qualm was that they did not provide toothpaste and my toilet smelled slightly off. Housekeeping was clean and efficient, replenished our complimentary water and coffee, also let us borrow their towels out of the hotel. Beds were spacious and comfortable.

Staff:
Extremely friendly and helpful. Gave good recommendations on places to visit.

Food:
Some dishes were good (eg somtam) but others were average. Prices slightly less than normal hotel food prices.

Pool and hotel views:
Pool has some twigs and leaves from the surrounding foliage. But otherwise the grounds are clean and pleasant. Felt like a huge house and I wished I actually owned it! =) Cosy sitting area but also felt spacious at the same time. Hanging out at the pool at night, great chill out idea.

Room Tip: I bought a Groupon which gave a free one-way airport transfer and was only 96GBP for 4D3N. Well wort...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jaenne
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Normally i would be skeptical about trying new hotels, especially if they were only less than 5 months old. No track record, not much revews etc. But just on a whim and fancy i decided to give this place a go.

Just 10 minutes away from the airport and nicely tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Patong, if you are looking for some good R&R, this is the place, peaceful yet acessible to all your amenties, food and beaches, personally I find Naiyang beach cleaner compared to Patong.

The rooms were wonderfully decorated and clean (important to me), you have free wifi access , which many of the resorts and hotels in Phuket lack, even the Starbucks do not offer wifi.

But what really blew me away and made me feel at home, was the service.

Too much of Thai spicy food took its toll on my stomach, the mouth was willing but the tummy was weak. I was down with a very upset tummy during the last two days of my trip, guess age was catching up on me.

The moment the staff knew about it, they offered to get me some medicine, which i declined as i brought my own. Fine, given most hotels may do this.

But what really took the cake was, their willingness to go all the way out for you. Through my years whenever i had an upset tummy, i could not take anything strong, and in a country where the people live with spice, all i wanted was a bowl of pork porridge cooked the way i like it.

They asked me what I would want to eat, some noodle soup or something, I said I just wanted porridge that wasn't on the menu, and just like a mother, they listened to what I wanted and prepared it just the way i liked it. It made me feel special, it made me feel the warmth, love , compassion of the staff for their guest. I did not feel like a tourist there, I suddenly felt like I was home. (Short of them feeding me the porridge)

So to all the staff and management at L'esprit de Naiyang, thank you so much, you have won my heart with your heart, and truly you epitomise what service truly is and should be. If there was another place for me to call home. This is it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Chanalai Garden Resort
Chanalai Garden Resort
#11 of 55 in Kata Beach
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach

Been to L'esprit de Naiyang Resort? Share your experiences!