“Fantastic”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$175.34*
and up
Half-Day Introduction Scuba Dive in Koh Waeo...
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Nai Yang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Paradise Diving is a 5 Star Dive Center at the most beautiful place on Phuket – Nai Yang Beach. As a member of Sea-Bees Diving we are committed to the highest quality of Diving for your perfect holiday. We offer you: wonderful and easy divesites perfect for beginners and advanced all trips also perfect for snorkeling perfect service – you have holidays, no carrying or rinsing small diving groups international, multi-language staff Full and Halfday Trips great weekend deals We feature 2 own speedboats and our own Pool for your Courses. Our boats offer you a shaded area and toilets on board. On each trip we offer you fresh fruit, snacks, water, coffee and tea. We operate all the year through and are always able to do your own tailor made diving - or snorkeling trips to the most beautiful destinations. Any questions, requests or do you like to book in advance via Email? Just write us and you will get an immediate answer.
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Timos was a wonderful instructor and very patient.

My husband and 10 year old daughter completed their open water dives over 2 days and had a great time doing this.

A very professional team resulting in a very happy and proud daughter!

A big thank you guys.

"customer orientation"
"wonderful staff"
"two weeks"

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We went scuba diving with Paradise Diving Asia, it was my first time in 15 years and my husband's first time ever.
The team were wonderful, very professional, I felt very safe and in good capable hands with certified instructors who had thousands of dives.
I will definitely dive with them again.
You pay a little bit more, but when you're diving and your live is in their hands, I have to ask, is it worth saving a little bit of money!!
Their equipment was exceptional and watching them pack up again afterwards made me feel even more safe then before!
Thanks to all of you!

1  Thank skusderci
Wolfgang S, Manager at Paradise Diving Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

It will be always nice to get you back here in our waters again!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I emailed the company to pre-arrange my dive trip to Similan Islands. The reply was very prompt and all queries were answered by a staff named, Stefan. When I went over to the dive shop at Naiyang, Indigo Pearl Hotel, to pay for the arranged trip, I was informed the Stefan was leaving soon and was not around. So there was another staff attending to us. Informed her of our pre-arranged booking with Stefan. She managed to retrieve the necessary documents, briefed us on what to expect and helped us with the fitting of our rented BCDs. Service was nice and friendly and we got everything settled really fast.

Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

Did my open water course here with Timos, senior instructor.

Would recommend diving with these guys if you are new to diving or expert. Went to Koh Phi Phi (3 dives) and house reef (2 dives) Timos knew all the best places to go really knowledgable.

Very good instructor and genuinely wants people to have a great time. Thank you Timos for introducing me to scuba diving in such a beautiful part of the world.

1  Thank Archipeligo