T-Villa Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to the airportphuket airportpool accessfree shuttlebeautiful hotelincluding breakfastno liftbefore heading homemini barswim up baroutdoor showernext morningnice poollong flightpool sidebuffet breakfastcouple of nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel only for one night, because of my early flight. The staff in the reception were friendly and helpful, although it seemed they were not professional with their work. It took a long time to check in.

I had a dinner there. I ordered a Thai food, which I thought it could be my last wonderful Thaifood on this trip. I was very disappointed, because the food was not as good as I expected. The waitresses (two of them) didn't look smart. Their hair was messy, their eyes showed unfriendly. They didn't smile, while they were serving. They didn't take away the rubbish on the table, where I was eating.

The room was clean, but there was smell in the room. I couldn't leave the window open, because mosquitos could visit me. I couldn't sleep well, because of the terrible smell. The shower area was so wet when I checked in.

When I left the room the next earlier morning, I couldn't find the way to the reception. It was still dark, and no signs to tell you where to go. (Maybe they have, but I didn't find it.) I was told I had to pay what I drank and ate in the minibar. I told them I even didn't drink the water which was free. They told me I drank BEER! In fact, I don't drink any alcohol at all. At last, they appoligized to me, saying it was their fault, because they didn't fill in before I came.

I asked a car to take me to the hotel, which was very good. It only took a couple of minutes to get there. The driver was nice, helpful and freindly. If you need a hotel near the airport, T-villa is convenient.

One night is OK for me, but I won't choose this hotel for a holiday.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank oldcoupleEngland
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We stayed here our 2 last nights in Thailand. We usually stay at Nai Yang Beach Resort which is nice but was full the required days this time. T-Villa was the only option with a sensible price tag for us. The hotel is brand new and everything is impeccable when it comes to condition and cleanliness. The location is not great but free transfer to airport and beach compensates somewhat. Most things you require can be found on the hotel grounds so you do not need to go outside. If you do, the taxi to Pattong is a whopping 8-900THB and takes 20-50min depending on time of day (traffic). Excellent Wi-Fi quality/bandwidth. Better than average range of complimentary products in the mini bar. Breakfast package included for early check-outs. Staff speaks better than average thai-english.

Ok, our issues then. Restaurant food quality lower than average including breakfast which was not very good. Cleaning staff repeatedly did not respect "do not disturb" sign and let themselves in even though we were in the room and told them to get lost. Swim in bar not open due to too few guests staying there at the time. Staff is very friendly indeed as many reviewers have noted, however at times a bit too friendly almost to a pestering level inside your comfort zone. Maybe a bit bored due to the low level of reservations.

The place is very ok if you need a nice resort-style pace to crash and care more about airport than beach. They will most likely sort their quirks over time, they're still new.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bengt B
Reviewed 1 January 2014

The hotel is new and the are clean if you need somewhere close to the airport for an early morning flight its fine & reasonable value. However, I had a couple of niggles, check-in took over 30 minutes (& at least 6 different staff) which is frustrating and that was before the issues to follow. Initially they requested I leave a cash deposit for any incidentals. I pointed out we were leaving Thailand very early the next morning & therefore did not have spare Baht they then said they would take a deposit from a credit card which would be refunded 15 days after leaving, I said this is not acceptable and could they just block an amount on my card and release it when I left as all other hotels do they said this was not company policy. Eventually, they held our passports until we left - this all made me feel as though I wasn't trusted. Having booked the airport transfer we went out to eat (its approximately 15 mins walk to the beach) on our return we had a letter in our room giving check-out details which is good except all the details were wrong. the letter stated the transfer time was actually our flight time. I went back to reception & they had the correct details for the transfer written down they had just given incorrect info in the letter & had no info on the request for a wake-up call. These are relatively small inconveniences just frustrating when they take time to sort out. Overall the hotel is new & clean, has a reasonable swimming pool & if you need to be close to the airport is a good choice. We didn't eat there so can't comment on the food. Staff tried to be helpful but there were several "Company policies" which made the visit a little more difficult than I felt it should be.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2013

2 night stay here. Staff friendly. Rooms spacious although could do with more plug sockets especially near a mirror for hairstyling.... Girls will understand this. About a 15 minute walk to beach and would recommend walking south on the beach towards the airport where there are Thai people camping and holidaying and have family fun. Rather than the other end which is full of tacky bars, sun loungers and typical holidaymakers all squashed up on a small section of littered beach. If you are a traveller and like to engross yourself in local culture...... South side is better. Beware of the sand storms on the beach in front of the airport when flights are taking off.....

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Villa room is just fine , but so many mosquito at terrace when dark, my kid suffer alot.
Breakfast is terrible, I'd stay so many difference hotel/resort in
phuket, this is the first terrible breakfast I've used in phuket.
Service is good with their staff.
Airport shuttle have to charge you if you use it after midnight,
I used to stay at the Nai Yang beach resort and they never charge me for that.
Over all, I really can't accept this is a four star resort,
and I wonder why there have many high score/ranked comments around, espacially from booking.com feedback,9.2 of 10 score, surely it's fake either!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family