First off, when I arrived, the desk clerk was pretty rude and not very friendly. Then, when I went to my room, I was not pleased with the dump that it was. The room was dirty, had a tv from 1985, an unclean bathroom, and a blood stains on the wall next to the bathroom sink. I was surprised by how crappy the room was considering the grounds for the hotel were nice. Anyways, the breakfast was decent but nothing to write home about, the beach across the street was dirty, and the locals would hound and harass you whenever you left the hotel grounds. I am glad I only stayed one night and was able to escape this crappy hotel. I would not recommend this resort unless you are on a small budget. If not, splurge for a better hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After driving through a beautiful stretch of rubber trees you'll find Nai Yang Beach Resort, tucked away on a secluded stretch of sand on the Northwest coast of Phuket. The entire area is under the supervision of Nai Yang National Marine Park, making it protected, quiet and safe. The resort offers unforgettable views, seclusion, and access to a variety of activities including Dive center, shopping Plaza with the unique souvenir and professional Thai and foot massage. Or for that true escape, restful times with a good book while relaxing awaying casuarina and coconut trees. Swimming and relaxing at the front beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Fastbooking, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nai Yang Beach Hotel Nai Yang
- Nai Yang Beach Resort And Spa Phuket