We went on a vacation in June 2013 after a long time, and phuket can rightly be called a piece of heaven... I fell in love with the place :)
We stayed at Sugar palm resort at Karon beach, not a very great resort to boast about but decent with its offerings. We booked a pool access room and it was a relaxing stay. Only problem with the poo; was the water being too salty, will be great if resort can do something about it. A pretty decent place with a wonderful location, just a walk away from Karon beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exciting new resort concept brings art into every aspect of your stay. Check out the cool eye catching sculptures and displays made from everyday hotel items that will tempt you to take a photo. But more than this, each creative piece of installation art is produced by our own team of staff whose talent goes beyond their gracious hospitality. The installation art has a stunning visual effect that will make you smile from the mighty stack of chairs on the lawn to the paintbrush towel hangers in your deluxe room. Check out the oversized staff photo gallery, huge mobile made from pencils, the upside down umbrellas display and the facilities wall full of TVs to name just a few. There are so many artistic delights to discover at Sugar Marina Resort-ART-Karon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sugar Marina Resort - ART reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Palm Karon Hotel Karon
- Sugar Palm Hotel Karon
- Sugar Marina Resort - ART Phuket/Karon