“Tasty Thai dishes”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch here. Ordered a bit too much for two but all were very good. Kale in oyster sauce was not too oily like in Chinese cooking. Gang gha ri duck curry was flavorful and plenty of meat! Pork larb was not as spicy as the host had warned us. Last crab in ginger was fresh and juicy though a pain to eat. Though not exceptional every dish was quite tasty. Service was attentive and friendly. Was a slow lunch so the staff just stood around which understandably made some people uncomfortable. We just enjoyed the good eats. The bill was about 45USD inclusive of two large beers, so a bit high for Phuket. We could easily skip 2 dishes for lunch and skip 1 for dinner, then it would be a great valued meal. We will come back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,019)

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Had our evening meal here on 3/4 occasions and the food was always very good. The staff were always friendly, helpful and happy. Loved the cocktails in sexy lady glass!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I had Spring Rolls, but very, very oily, I could not eat them all but did not complain, wait staff asked me why I left them & refunded off account which was appreciated. Husband had a Cheeseburger which he said was fine but not exceptional.

1  Thank buffie46
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Lovely resturant staff friendly and efficient, food exceptional do your self a favour people and try. Dont know what your missing out on !!!
Wishing Ging all the best xx

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The food was tasty! I loved every dish I tried.
Staff were overly friendly, chatting with you when they are not busy, but even if they were they found time to made you feel welcomed, cozy and cared for!
The selection was diverse, dishes came on time even on busy nights. It was funny they had wine on the menu, considering Thailand doesn't have wine culture. I think that's why the glasses were big, and filled to the top! There was no need for a second glass!
Overall, I loved it and found many reasons to come back a few times after the first visit!