“happy to be back again” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beshert Guesthouse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Karon
Beshert Guesthouse
Ranked #89 of 146 Karon B&B and Inns
phuket
“happy to be back again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2011

This is my 6th trip to Karon, and I always stay here, as I,m made to feel so welcome by Adam and Sa.The rooms are large by Karon standards, clean, and have every amenity, including a library of DVD,s for chill-out time.The location is great, sited amidst all the local restaurants, and my favourite beach is a few minutes walk away. The staff always greet me cheerfully ( land of smiles) and I enjoy drinking in their outside Sala bar. I was amused by a recent review titled Stinky, if that person was a regular visitor to Karon, they would understand that a sewer type smell comes over the whole of Karon at least once a week, and everyone laughs, and jokes about it.Definately be back at xmas.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2011

I wish I could have stayed longer. Rooms were simple, but had everything I needed. Location was excellent - a 3 minute walk to the beach. Staff was helpful and friendly. There are some bars close by, but I barely noticed the noise and slept well. Overall, a terrific value. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2011

Our stay at The Beshert is almost over, and I have to say it's been great. good size rooms,clean room and bathroom, safe in the room, dvd player and an endless list of dvds to watch for free. Really good value for your money. They also have good laundry service in house, and a great little bar, where you get a guest discount. Adam and Sa are great people, and you should really join them at the in house bar one night to swap good stories, have a laugh and get som great tips on where to eat, what to pay for tuk tuks and so on. I can defenenty recommend this!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2011

Adam and Sa went out of their way to make our stay there as comfortable as possible. The rooms are big, light and airy and extremley clean. There was a DVD player in the room with free access to DVD´s which is a dream when you want to chill out in the room. The location is excellent, 5 mins walk to the beach and all the shope etc on your doorstep.
Adam is great at reccommending the best places to go if you should so want, restuarants, tailor, beauty places etc
If I was ever to go back to Karon I would 100% return to
Beshert without even checking out anywhere else, infact it is one of the best places I have stayed in Thailand and I have travelled Asia 3 times.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2011

Checked in to this guesthouse in late Feb, 2011 for two nights on our way to Ko Lanta. The smell that hit when the door was opened for us was terrible. Sewerage! Not being complainers, we decided to tough it out for the night and go to Phi Phi a day early. All the good reviews on this site for the Beshert convinced me to give it a try- maybe if the smell was fixed, the place would be bearable. It honestly made me feel ill.

• Stayed February 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
beshertguesthouse, Owner at Beshert Guesthouse, responded to this review, 4 June 2011
everyone in Karon tolerates the twice weekly sewerage smell that wafts over, due to tidal changes, which backs up the water treatment plant. some things in life you cannot change d.simone owner
Tokyo, Japan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2011

The Beshert is conveniently located - close to the beach and the local restaurants. Room rates and facilities are standard for this area of Karon. The guesthouse is comfortable and has a friendly atmosphere. Adam responds quickly to the needs of the guests and the staff are very nice.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2011

The Beshert was a great hostel. I traveled with three other friends and each of us absolutely loved it. It was a 2 block walk from Karon beach, which was my favorite in Phuket. Adam, the owner, was an awesome guy. He told us some of the cool places to eat, rent scooters from, and some of the good travel guides to use. The employees were extremely friendly. The rooms were nicer than most hotel rooms, The whole experience was great. I will without a doubt return to Karon, and I will stay at Beshert Guesthouse again!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends