Stayed from 30 Aug to 1 Sep 2012. 2nd trip to Phuket and first time staying in the Karon area. The action is in Patong and Karon locality is a nice quieter location just a short tuk tuk ride of 300-400 baht from the main Bangala street in Patong.
The room were nice and clean. Free wifi, firm mattress but soft pillows, mac mini in each room. There is no toothbrush and paste provided but not an issue with a 24/7 family mart within 2mins from the hotel. Accessing the rooms might be an issue if you have leg problems. There are no lifts. So be prepared to climb a max of 5 flight of stairs.
Within the vicinity, the much needed family mart, exit hotel turn left. Couple of atm machines around so getting cash shouldn't be much of an issue. Nice clean massage place directly across the road from the hotel. Full body thai massage at 300 baht. Couple of cheap eateries around and Karon beach is within walking distance from the hotel.
For the price you pay, I rate this hotel as value for money. Great night's sleep and fairly good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo House Phuket is an ultra stylish boutique hotel offering a unique combination of sleek yet minimalist decor with a bamboo theme echoed from the pool garden outside all the way through to subtle details in every room.With top of the range hi-tech amenities and inclusive high-speed wireless internet available in each room, Bamboo House is the ultimate choice in providing all of your needs whether for work or for play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bamboo House Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo House Phuket Hotel Karon
- Bamboo Hotel Phuket
- Bamboo House Phuket Karon