“Absolutely delicious food the best service ever!”
Review of 2gether Restaurant

2gether Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 377 Restaurants in Karon
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Scandinavian, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: FRESH SEA FOOD BBQ OR STEAMED LOBSTER, PRAWNS, NZ MUSSEL, WHOLE FISH, SQUID..Best STEAKS and PIZZA in town......THAI CUISINE & PASTA.....LIVE MUSIC EVERY NIGHT (SOFT) Band from Philippines. We take care of your children in our playroom while you eat (for free) and also during day time (200 THB per hour). Swedish owner & service, Thai staff & hospitality!
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Where else are you greeted personally by the owner, get to have a chat to the owner as he will sit down and socialise (though this place gets busy, it's not hard to tell why it's so loved!), get to order whatever special food you like even if it's not on the menu, plus have wonderful live music and a great overall atmosphere? I'm vegan so I could not order any exact dish on the menu, but every night got to order something different to my preferences and every night it was just as delicious! My non-vegan friends who came along thought the food was amazing too, the best restaurant ever! And you may get a little surprice after dinner too :-). Thank you Chris, I will be back for your food and next time for the accommodation as well! All the best to you and your lovely staff.

2  Thank KiaFia

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Nothing but good things to say about this restaurant, great service and the food was delicious, will definitely be eating here again. If i had to knock it in any way, it's probably a bit more expensive than a lot of other restaurants, but if you're getting what you pay for, the extra few $$ isn't a big deal...Definite thumbs up!!

1  Thank Vo666
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I was beyond happy with this restaurant. We ate here our first night in Phuket as we were trying to find a well-regarded restaraunt close to our hotel. The place was absolutely packed, but we somehow found the one empty table. They have live music there every night (I believe it's the same guy too) and he's enjoyable to listen to. The staff are all very prompt and seem happy.

I had the Swedish toast (I can't remember what the actual Swedish name is as I am terrible at remembering food names if I don't speak the language) as my appetizer. Had I actually realized there was roe with it I probably would not have ordered it since I'm not much of a fan. I'm actually quite glad I wasn't paying attention because it was incredible. I'm used to the type of roe that they put on sushi and this was not like that at all. It was served with red onions and a basil/sour cream sauce to put on the toast.

I had the Norweigan smoked salmon with basil potatoes as my main course. Easily the best potatoes I've ever had. I felt like I'd eaten just enough food and was completely satisfied. We had just finished paying and were getting ready to go when the owner came over and asked us if we wanted a free rum and coke, so of course we obliged. He brought them over to us himself and then sat and chatted with us for a bit. He was curious to find out how we found his restaurant, because he said he didn't know anything about Tripadvisor up until a few months ago when one of his staff told him how highly rated it was on the site. Extremely nice guy, it cemented my resolve to come back and eat there again before we left Phuket.

True to my word, we went back for one more meal on our last night. It was raining a bit so they weren't as busy, also I think it was a bit later at night. The guitarist was still there, seranading us.

We tried the mojitos this time, I had apple and my boyfriend had raspberry. Some of the best mojitos I've had outiside of the Caribbean. I ordered the same appetizer again while my boyfriend had "menu 2" which consisted of bruschetta (better than any I had in Italy), sole with lobster sauce, and a homeade lava cake for dessert. I had Norweigan salmon again, but not the smoked salmon this time, I had the cooked one with basil sauce. Both of our fish fillets were cooked to perfection. Whoever was cooking the fish knows their stuff. It was served with the most delicious, buttery mashed potatoes I have ever eaten. My boyfriend was impressed with his food as well, and we shared his dessert. It was warm and chocolately, like it was just fresh from the oven. If this was not the best food I have ever eaten, it's definitely ranked close to the top. It's a little more expensive than other places we ate in Thailand, but definitely worth every penny.

4  Thank LazyRose
Reviewed 11 February 2012

We were there last night for some dinner after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. Excellent service, the food was served quickly, the meat was really tender and well seasoned. I was honestly suprised that the food was as good as it was since the restaurant from the outside looks a bit shabby and also advertising that hey had menus in diffrent languages which Im not a big fan of. Been going to Thailand for three years now and foodwise this restaurant is top 3.

We actually ended up staying there for the night aswell. And for a clean modern room and equiped with TV, DVD, Fridge, Ac, Tiled floors we paid 1300 baht. Nothing extraordinary but much better than ok.

4  Thank Johan S
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Me and my boyfriend ended up in this super guesthouse after some nigths on a liveabord, what a treat!! The accomodation standard is really high (Swedish standard!) and you get value for your money. The food is much better than in Sweden, my boyfriend had barbeque and I had proper Thai food, both of us agreed that this was the best meal on our whole stay and that's why I now feel that we should pass this recommendation on to others.

Enjoy!