Recently stayed here for 9 nights and really enjoyed our stay in a deluxe premium ocean view room. Views were amazing and the spa on the balcony was wonderful! Be sure to request one of these rooms in block 9 which is directly in front of the beach and next to the pool. Service was pretty good everywhere except for the pool area where we felt they could have been more efficient and friendlier. All in al I would rate the service 4 star, not 5! I agree with some of the other reviews with regards to the food in the main restaurant... average. They had different theme night buffets every night and the food was generally okay but nothing to rave about. The Italian restaurant however was great and once we discovered this one we only ate here. Great service too!
The best thing about this resort was the kids facilities....the water slides amazing and best of all there was a life guard on duty at all times so we could leave the kids to it! The kids club offered wonderful arts and craft activities for a small fee and they also had a games room for the older kids. My boys, 7 and 9 had a fabulous time and for my husband and it was a lovely relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drawing its design theme from the Sino-Portuguese architecture that characterises Phuket Town, the five-star Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is right on the sands at Karon Beach. The resort is backed by a green hill, and grouped around its own landscaped water park which features a meandering lazy river, waterslides, a kids’ pool with a waterslide, a cliff jumping platform, and an adults-only pool with its own pool bar. You will love the other exhilarating leisure activities on offer, including water sports (kayaking, windsurfing and sailing), snorkelling, tennis, and Muay Thai (Thai boxing). Diving can also be arranged, and there’s a fully-equipped fitness centre. Relaxation seekers will head to the award-winning Spa Cenvaree, a refuge for the senses which combines ancient healing practices that reflects Thailand’s wellbeing heritage with modern rejuvenation techniques to nurture and rebalance the body. The resort also has age-specific kids clubs, free Wi-Fi, and seven restaurants and bars, including COAST Beach Club & Bistro. Each of the spacious rooms, suites and pool villas (49 to 209 square metres of total living space) is designed in a Sino-Portuguese décor and features a balcony or terrace with soothing views of the pools, the gardens or the sea. A number of rooms come equipped with an outdoor Jacuzzi while the suites comprise a plunge pool. Phuket International Airport is less than one hour by road from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Karon