“Convenient and Accommodating”
Review of Sunrise Divers

Sunrise Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sunrise Divers is a PADI 5 Star Center based at Karon Beach, Phuket since 1999. We offer a wide variety of dive options - liveaboards to the Similan islands, diving day trips and overnight trips around Phuket and Phi Phi, and dive courses for new and experienced divers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Jamie was very friendly and a great conversationalist. My instructor's name was Dan. This was a private, open water diving certification course. We were able to get through it in 3 days. I felt it was a bit rushed, but I still walked away from it feeling confident in my newly acquired skills as a diver. Dan was very patient and really worked with me to help me through my first day in the classroom and pool even though I wasn't feeling well. The 2 days of open water diving were fantastic. Nothing can really prepare you for the experience of breathing underwater for the first time. Having tropical fish and other aquatic life surrounding you at the same time makes it that much better. Check them out.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Great shop to do your OWD certificate and trips around Phucket.
Competitively priced and Dan my instructor was laid back and friendly but took his job and my safety seriously. Would recommend!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Firstly,before I booked the course the teacher is very patient to answering all my questiones about diving course,my healthy situation,the location of the training center,and the fare of the course and so on.Secondly,the center is very professional about the training course and my instructor was excellent by explaining the lessones in simple terms.I can easily understand his words and body instruction though my English level is primary.

2  Thank CHEN M
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We booked a leisure daytrip to Phi-Phi Island for 2 pax through Sunrise Divers.

Our experience was that Sunrise Divers arranges, books trips and provide the rental dive equipment as per request. The trip itself and dive guides are from another company that actually operates the boat.

Their website is informative and communication via email with Jaime was painless and straightforward.

If you're the type who prefers and is comfortable to plan everything online before actually arriving at Phuket - I highly recommend Sunrise Divers. Just tell Jaime your travel dates and he'll plan out a suitable arrangement for you.

Our daytrip was with Kamala Divers (the boat operator) and it was great. Everything went according to the arrangement provided by Jaime (from our hotel pickup, rental equipment on board with sizes as requested, dive guide language preference and etc).

Will definitely contact Jaime for our future dive trips in Phuket.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

i went on a liveaboard with sunrise divers early of 2013 and it was Great!
sunrise divers is a friendly and comfortable place, where quality meets experience. i have yet to make a better diving trip, than the one i had with sunrise divers, as they set the standards for me. the guides were friendly and very experienced not only in diving but also the social aspect of being a guide for less experienced divers making everyone feel comfortable. also the crew has a special eye for the environment, which was missing with most other organisations i had been diving with. the thai crew resembled the clay holding everything else together. overall sunrise divers put together an unforgettable trip, almost making this a secret tip for diving thailand.

1  Thank Friedrich R