“Service like you won't believe.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sub Aqua Dive Center - CLOSED

Sub Aqua Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Located directly on Karon Beach Road, as part of Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa complex. If you walk along the Beach Road, you will definitely find us with Thavorn Palm Beach Resort and Andaman Seaview on one side of us, and Woraburi Resort/ Movenpick on the other.Big Sub Aqua Dive Center logo!
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Service like you won't believe.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

I was not planning to dive being the only one who goes down under.
I visited the center at Karon to buy some kit, them was convinced to make a booking. SOOOO happy I did.
I have been diving for about 10 years and this was the high light of my diving career and the high light of my holiday (donut.t tell my wife!)I was the only one booked for that day and had an DM to my self on a half empty boat.Thank you Marc.
William

Visited June 2013

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“very plesant experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

I can only recommend Sub Aqua in Karon. I arranged my diving trip only after arriving at 10pm still Karren was reachable and we quickly agreed on the program for the next day. Although it was only an on shore dive at neighboring Katu beach I felt in good hands with dive master Marc who has excellent knowledge of the area. He never pushed the limits (the weather in the morning was a bit choppy) which is a good basis to start. I will certainly return when I'm in the area again to explore the offshore areas around Phuket.

Palisade, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great shop, very professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

Marc was our dive leader and trainer for a two day advanced course. He was very flexible in scheduling and gave us many options with our course. Diving was good, conditions were ok, but the shop can't help that. Overall, we recommend this place for sure if you want either PADI or SSI certifications or dives. Marc was a great instructor with a calm demeanor for those of us who dive once or twice a year.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Very professional and patient instructors that go out of their way to put you at ease - thank you Javier, Marc and Kerry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

The Sub Aqua Dive Center team - Javier, Marc and Kerry - made diving in Phuket all the more memorable.

Although I had completed my Open Sea Diver's instructor course from Goa, India, since this was my first diving expedition after the course I was definitely a little apprehensive.

I contacted a few of the PADI diving centres in Phuket that showed up on PADI's website. I was fortunate enough to have reached Kerry at Sub Aqua Diving Centre and something about the absolutely detailed replies to my mail and her very informative,transparent,honest demeanour immediately put me at ease.

I was greeted at my hotel by the enigmatic Italian Marc, who continued in the same vein and was thoroughly patient, taking absolute care to make sure he answered all of the queries my friend and I posed to them. My friend isn't a diver but wanted to experience diving via the Discover Squba program. Marc would be his instructor.

Javier, from Argentina, was my instructor. Absolutely humble, soft spoken and extremely informative, he shared all his knowledge of diving very freely. His focus and attention towards me was unwavering all through both my dives and I think the fact that I was so confident that he had my back was the prime reason I was comfortable enough and could have a great diving experience.

Thank you once again Marc, Javier and Kerry. I walk away from Phuket with great diving memories and the feeling that I have made good friends in you.

- jeetu

Visited March 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Thanks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

Had a great time diving with Sub Aquatic. After not diving for about a year I felt somewhat rusty. My instructor Alex was fantastic in reminding me how to get all my gear set up and was happy to cruise at my pace.I checked out a few dive centres that I wasn't happy with before I found this one. Highly recommended! Thanks Alex and Kerri.