“Incredible resort”

Manohra Cozy Resort
Ranked #52 of 132 Hotels in Karon
“Incredible resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

i went there last march during my vacation in Karon and i stay there for 6 days, the staff was great and the management as well. They helped me to arrange my trip during my stay....the swimming pool area is amazing, clean beach towel available every day, the bar facing the swimming pool is great.Rooms are huge and clean everyday. Thanks a lot to all the staff, i really enjoyed my stay there. Hope to be back soon.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mira A

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

The best stay in Thailand!!!

I have been travelling 1 months around Thailand, I visited many places and stayed at many hotels, I have to say that the Manohra was the best placed ever. All the people were very helpful and kind. We got a free upgrade for our 3 days accommodation ,the room was great with swimming-pool view. A special thanks to the owner Dario who helped us to arrange our 3 days in Phuket by giving us the right information about which places to go and which beaches to visit.
I would have like to know before about the good service and good people working at this resort as I would have changed my schedule in order to spend more days at Manohra.

Thanks again for the wonderful staying and for sure I’ll be back again, it is a really cozy place!!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank VictorDArce
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I was in Phuket for 2 weeks and before leaving my country I booked a couple of nights at this resort, as I arrived I found a very kind receptionist girl who welcome me with her wonderful smile. She explained me everything about the nearby area and all the resort services, breakfast, restaurant, swimming-pool, free shuttle, massage….You can find everything you need in this place. After I spent my 2 days I decided to extend my staying for all 2 weeks as I felt so comfortable staying here, the atmosphere was amazing. The day of check out i did not want to leave!!!

The resort organized also a special trip named” Sunset Secret Spots” with their own speed boat. This is a wonderful trip, you go to see some small island that all the other trip tours do not reach, the wonderful thing is that you can see the sunset sitting in a beautiful island.

I have been to Thailand many time, especially in Phuket, and I can say that this resort has a incredible value, 3 star hotel with a 5 star service and quality.

Thanks for everything, I will recommend to all my friends going to Phuket!!!Thanks guys!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I spent 4 days at Manohra Cozy Resort, I must say that this place is great. The price was amazingly cheap with high service and quality. In the room rate was included a huge buffet breakfast for 2 people.

The swimming-pool area is fantastic, new sun lounges, the staff at the bar are really friendly and helpful. There is also an Italian and Thai restaurant, the food is delicious and the chef informed us that all the food is homemade, amazing!!

The girl at the reception is always smiling and she booked for us a day trip to Phi Phi, the price was more competitive than the other travel agency around the town center.

The spacious room was very comfortable and the toilette as well, every day an excellent cleaning service.

The resort has a free shuttle to the beach and free beach towel every day.

I have been very impressed about this great value resort, I recommend to everybody to stay here, stuff and management are the best!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Manohra Cozy Resort is on a road set back a little way from the more busy beach road. It takes a handful of minutes to walk to the north end of Karon Beach.

Plenty of food nearby and set back off the road, this resort provides you value for money and super service at a bargain price.

The staff are friendly and discreet, going out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable experience. The Pool Bar is a nice way to spend the early evening (thank you Li Tuk for your friendly service).

I cannot recommend this place enough at its price point. Will definitely return!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Ban Kamala, Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed with my wife at this beautyful place and i have to share to everyone.....this place is outstanding !!
I am a local resident in phuket and from time to time i choose to stay in a nice resort for a couple of days. Guys...trust me...this one here is fantastic...will be back for sure !!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stayed at the Manohra Cozy Resort for 4 nights and had an okay experience.

The rooms are large and clean, albeit a little outdated. We had a room on the 2nd floor overlooking a road that didn't offer a lot of privacy, as passersby could look directly into our room. The room did offer a safety deposit box, however it wasn't secured to anything (you could lift the box up and walk away with it) so having one in the room was a little moot.

The hotel is about a 20 minute walk to the beach, but they offered shuttle buses to take you there (we never actually took one so can't comment).

The girl at the reception was really friendly and helpful, and we thought she was one of the highlights of staying at the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor or higher as these offer more privacy.