Manohra Cozy Resort
Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Pool
US$271
US$226
Trip.com
Mom Tri's Villa Royale(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$326
US$307
US$81
US$79
  • Breakfast included
The Boathouse Phuket(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$284
Agoda.com
Centara Villas Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$125
Agoda.com
Pacific Club Resort(Karon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$88
Mandarava Resort and Spa(Karon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$226
Hotels.com
Phuket Chaba Hotel(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$27
Agoda.com
All reviewskaron beachlong walk to beachbudget hotelpool area was greatpeaceful hotelthe free shuttle buseither directionhotel offersplenty of sun loungerspool barcleaned every dayfriendly hoteltoilet papercomfortable roomsstayed here for nightsbed sheetslarge room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2014

As we were only going to be in Phuket for 2 nights, I was looking to find accommodation that was value for money, & for this reason did not necessarily need to be right on the beach. I found a lot of the hotels in Phuket quite expensive, so this hotel fit the bill for what we needed. It was a little way from the beach, however there are Song-taews (local taxis) available from the main road out front that can take you either into Phuket town or to the local beaches for only a few (approx 60) baht.
For the money the rooms were well appointed and spacious. The pool was a good size, although I was a little disappointed with the dining area (outside) near the pool, as it was not very intimate & not terribly "private"for a couples dinner. Breakfast was provided in another area which was fine. I would recommend this hotel as great "stopover"accommodation.
On the last day the taxi driver we had organized let us down & did not arrived. The staff did a terrific job of getting someone out to us as short notice to take us to the airport.
With many thanks!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2014

i went there last march during my vacation in Karon and i stay there for 6 days, the staff was great and the management as well. They helped me to arrange my trip during my stay....the swimming pool area is amazing, clean beach towel available every day, the bar facing the swimming pool is great.Rooms are huge and clean everyday. Thanks a lot to all the staff, i really enjoyed my stay there. Hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Angel G
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The best stay in Thailand!!!

I have been travelling 1 months around Thailand, I visited many places and stayed at many hotels, I have to say that the Manohra was the best placed ever. All the people were very helpful and kind. We got a free upgrade for our 3 days accommodation ,the room was great with swimming-pool view. A special thanks to the owner Dario who helped us to arrange our 3 days in Phuket by giving us the right information about which places to go and which beaches to visit.
I would have like to know before about the good service and good people working at this resort as I would have changed my schedule in order to spend more days at Manohra.

Thanks again for the wonderful staying and for sure I’ll be back again, it is a really cozy place!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank VictorDArce
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I was in Phuket for 2 weeks and before leaving my country I booked a couple of nights at this resort, as I arrived I found a very kind receptionist girl who welcome me with her wonderful smile. She explained me everything about the nearby area and all the resort services, breakfast, restaurant, swimming-pool, free shuttle, massage….You can find everything you need in this place. After I spent my 2 days I decided to extend my staying for all 2 weeks as I felt so comfortable staying here, the atmosphere was amazing. The day of check out i did not want to leave!!!

The resort organized also a special trip named” Sunset Secret Spots” with their own speed boat. This is a wonderful trip, you go to see some small island that all the other trip tours do not reach, the wonderful thing is that you can see the sunset sitting in a beautiful island.

I have been to Thailand many time, especially in Phuket, and I can say that this resort has a incredible value, 3 star hotel with a 5 star service and quality.

Thanks for everything, I will recommend to all my friends going to Phuket!!!Thanks guys!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I spent 4 days at Manohra Cozy Resort, I must say that this place is great. The price was amazingly cheap with high service and quality. In the room rate was included a huge buffet breakfast for 2 people.

The swimming-pool area is fantastic, new sun lounges, the staff at the bar are really friendly and helpful. There is also an Italian and Thai restaurant, the food is delicious and the chef informed us that all the food is homemade, amazing!!

The girl at the reception is always smiling and she booked for us a day trip to Phi Phi, the price was more competitive than the other travel agency around the town center.

The spacious room was very comfortable and the toilette as well, every day an excellent cleaning service.

The resort has a free shuttle to the beach and free beach towel every day.

I have been very impressed about this great value resort, I recommend to everybody to stay here, stuff and management are the best!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple