“Go for it!”

Ranked #55 of 134 Hotels in Karon
Penang Island, Malaysia
“Go for it!”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I've been there with my wife and my two children (2 and 4) for two weeks. I decided to book at this place after read all their reviews, i can say ... AMAZING!
It managed by italians, they are available for all your needs. They have three kind of rooms: standard, superior and deluxe. The superior one is the room for you, great value for money, very very big, almoust 40 sqm (owners told me), the bathroom is very big as well. The breakfast has all homemade products (bread, cookies, pancake, ...). Another great point of this resort is the swimming pool area, you can get an unforgettable sunset from there, INCREDIBLE. The last but not the least, the restaurant offer thai and italian cuisine, both very very good, more than 90% of the restaurants outside. I've read quite a lot reviews mentioning that the restaurant is a bit pricey and i would like to say that if you know what the quality is, i can ensure that is absolutely not pricey.
GREAT JOB GUYS, SEE YOU NEXT TIME, FOR SURE!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JohnCapra

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 31 August 2014

The satisfaction done in hotel
I was in Karon Beach area, and I was fascinated by the location of Cozy Resort
I walked in and presented me a nice reception and run by Italians
After a brief and clear description of Cozy Resort confirm the room and I enjoy life.
The room is large in size, always clean and comfortable, the bathroom area is large and has all the necessary comforts such as, safe, Wi-fi
The staff is available for any type of need, ask and it will be given.
The pool features a large garden, piscnina for children, very impressive especially in the evening hours as it is located in a quiet area and alchemy poolside bar and lighting truly magical.
Next to it there is a restaurant with Thai food and decided about a special Italian dishes prepared by skilled Italian personnel
For the days of the excursion Cozy Resort offers many amenities including a scooter, taxy, tour desk and free shuttle bus to the beach karon
Parking inside the Cozy Resort
An excellent choice value for money
Great job to all staff

Room Tip: Ask the staff will recommend the best solution for your needs
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Cristian F
Lapland Sweden, Sweden
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

I just checked in yesterday at manohra cozy resort, i could not wait for reviewing it!!! this place is amazing!!helpful stuff, they helped us with the luggage as we got off the taxi!! amazing room, we got a free upgrade too!! the room has got a wonderful view to the swimming pool area!! the italian restaurant is great! this morning i extended my stay for 1 week and i got a further discount!! thanks to the managers and all stuff to make my holidays beginning so cool!!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank benedictsvenson
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 28 August 2014

we have enjoyied this little hotel a lot. it is quiet and cosy and since we have my partners car everything was close. the only thing i would improve is variety of breakfast menu, no thai food for my partner only bacon and eggs every morning, other than that place is awesome value for money

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Thvanan
Coventry
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

My wife , young son and I stayed at Manohra Cozy Resort for 11 nights in March and would not hesitate to stay there again. Aside from a mix up over our deluxe room booking which was sorted out quickly and with very good customer service, the stay was absolutely perfect.

The rooms were large and very well equipped, even the Superior Room that we had for the first 5 nights was enormous and very comfortable with a huge bed.

The hotel is at the top of the road leading down to the beach front. We walked comfortably in about 15 minutes there 20 minutes back and consequently saw pretty much everything in Karon, including the little shop front that sells a massive bag of iced coffee for about 50p. We used a lot of restaurants, some more than once but our favourite was the family restaurant next to the drive up to the hotel, fantastic food, authentic atmosphere and ridiculously cheap.

The staff were brilliant, from the young lad in the bar to the cleaner who doubles as a masseuse. Also the house driver is such a friendly chap, we arranged a day to see the Gibbon Rescue Centre, Big Buddha, and Eat Chalong... Great value.

The pool area was great, though could use some more anti-slip material around the pool itself. The food at the hotel was excellent, both Italian and Thai. And they were happy to make toast and jam for my little chap in the afternoon.

Sorry for waffling on but this hotel and resort were perfect.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank darrenmurphy67
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Very happy with budget resort. Lovely pool and staff. 10 min walk to beach.
Everything you need at hotel. Great cheap eats out the front. Room cleaned daily Air con. We got extra bed for only $10 per night. Perfect budget resort.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank LizGolightly
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 7 August 2014

During a week's stay the staff were excellent. From arranging a variety of excellent tours at drastic discounts to the lovely receptionist getting up at 5:30 am to drive me to the airport when the driver I'd arranged didn't show - I cannot express how wonderful my stay was. There was no pressure for anything but honest evaluations and recommendations along with the every present welcoming smiles.
My room was spacious, much larger than expected, and quite comfortable. The pool was clean and refreshing, the restaurant (with free room service) was quite lovely as well. Breakfasts were expansive and filling. Motorbikes are available for rent although I chose tuk tuks - and they called them for me whenever needed. While there were a variety of fellow guests it never felt crowded - a lovely balance between the number of rooms and open space.
I've never experienced such a welcoming and peaceful hotel - the staff had an incredible impact on my whole trip. I'm already planning my next visit.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jeno26
Also consider these accommodations in or near Karon
Baan Suay Resort Karon Beach
#61 of 134 in Karon
Lap Roi Karon Beachfront
Lap Roi Karon Beachfront
#113 of 134 in Karon

Been to Manohra Cozy Resort? Share your experiences!