The had a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite which was very large only think which I found strange only a small sofa not enough room to all sit down and there was only 3 of us . To be honest I personally think the rooms could of done with a bit more cleaning and did not get sheets changed everyday like some of the hotels we stayed in . The thing I was not to keen on was we was on the second floor right at the bottom of the complex to so had to walk up loads or steps or down depending on which way you was going . Breakfast was ok but a lot of food left uncovered which was not to keen on and we ordered food at lunch time and we was the only people eating but took over 45 mins to get food .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Phunawa All Suites Resort' is your best choice for deluxe accommodation with space and comfort at Karon Beach for the simple reason that 'ALL' our rooms are 'SUITES' built in a tranquil environment with a huge pool. Every suite guarantees lots of space, excellent comfort and elegance through luxurious and timeless design using tropical hard-wood. 'Your' resort is just a few minutes by foot from famous Karon Beach and is truly a perfect place for all sun-seekers, couples, families, honeymooners and also romantic couples who expect privacy, luxury and pampering! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Phunawa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Karon Beach Phuket Hotel Karon
- Phunawa Resort Phuket/Karon