“So wonderfully relaxing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mantra Spa
Ranked #10 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide spa services in the lovely atmosphere of Pacific Club Resort at a reasonable price compared to street prices. Come on by and enjoy a great spa treatment and you'll also receive a complimentary daypass to use the other resort facilities.
Belfast, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“So wonderfully relaxing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

The Mantra is at Pacific Club hotel. I've been to Thailand many many times and never had a better treatment than here.
Suffering from many aches and pains after a large amount of open -heart surgery earlier in the year I approached the place with some trepidation but Illy and the girls were great. I'm now pain free for the first time since May this year and can thoroughly recommend them.
In particular my right shoulder which has had limited movement is now restored after two sessions.
If only I could play golf!

Visited December 2013

• Korean first
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Very good massages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

We went to this spa because its conveniently located at the hotel which we were staying at, pacific club resort karon.

The spa was nicely decorated and the massage was amazing. I had the thai Asian massage and my husband had a head massage. Both of us agreed that the massage was very very good.

Try karma spa if you happen to stay close by

Visited August 2013
Canberra, Australia
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Best spa tteatments”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

I had several spa treatments at Mantra Spa while staying at Pacific Club Resort - pedicure, facial body scrubs, massage. Each one was a delightful experience. The ladies at the spa are wonderful & give a great massage, whether it's traditional Thai style or a gentler style with oil. Great value for money as well. Of all the treatments I had I think I liked the coffee scrub followed by a coconut oil massage best. Highly recommend Mantra Spa. Choose one of the package deals or make up your own from the spa menu.

Visited May 2013
Aalborg, Denmark
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best spa experience ever !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

During our recent stay at Pacific Club Resort we visited the Mantra Spa several times. This is, without exaggeration, the best spa we have experienced ever! Don't miss it !!

Visited January 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful end to our Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

My husband and I spent a two week vacation touring Cambodia and Thailand. Our last few days were spent on Karon Beach. Nearly every day during our vacation we received some type of spa service. The massages at the Mantra Spa were the best we received during our entire time away. Thanks for a wonderful end to our vacation.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank hopeful610

Been to Mantra Spa? Share your experiences!