“Justttt right.”
Review of Kata Day Spa

Kata Day Spa
Ranked #13 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Karon
More attraction details
Owner description: KATA DAY SPA, Phuket is blessed with professional trained staff, all committed to making your experience unforgettable. Our qualified staff are fully certified and educated from PHUKET TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE SCHOOL. You will feel satisfied to expect and it is reasonable price.
San Jose, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Justttt right.”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, nice staff, good prices. We (boyfriend and I) each did a 2 hour package. Their was great and okay pieces of the massage. Thai massage great. Oil message great. Foot massage good. Head massage okay. I would recommend this place for sure. Just a note we were there around noon a couple days ago and construction was occurring next door. We heard workers intermittently, the rain and music did lessen the disturbance, but just schedule appropriately. Nothing the staff can do about this.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jamie G

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Phuket,Thailand
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Very good treatment”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My 4th time for the service in Kata Day Spa. The quality is excellent. All staffs are great, smile and very friendly. Thai massage offered with requested pressure so feel very relax and feel a short nap during massaging. Spa area clean and very good smell. Sauna and stream is very private. This is one of the relaxing destination for all tourists where a must to try and you will return it again and again. Well done to all staff.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank ไม่มีหัวใจ ร
Adelaide, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I had the pleasure of getting a 1 hour facial and 1 hour aroma massage at Kata Day Spa. What a lovely way to end my holiday the shop it's self is very clean and well kept and easy to find. Staff are just wonderful, They were very quick at responding to my emails as I booked before I came. I will be coming back next time we stay in Kata beach. It would have been one of the best massages I've had. Thanks so much for a lovely two hours away from the hustle and bustle.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Island_dreaming_86
Adelaide
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“clean well priced but has issues”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We had a two hour massage

The rooms were clean and well presented massage staff were well trained and quite good but they were a little bit too strong on the pushing part of the massage.
The rooms are well presented but the privacy was an issue they have tried to put too many tables in one room and therefore have to open the curtains for the therapist to be able to move around the table.
Half way through the massage we had other people walking into the open room past us to get to their table not very good!!

The car pick-up was very good

It is better than the average massage spa but they just need to improve the privacy

Visited April 2014
3 Thank ChrisM32
Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Owner Gets It!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Read about this establishment on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. We were staying at the Boat House and a nice young lady from Kata Day Spa picked me up. It was a very short drive.
Yes, there were many massage offerings within walking distance but they were mostly on a busy noisy road. I was seeking quality, value and pleasant experience. Upon arrival, I was warmly greeted. The place was very clean. It is off the main road so it was quiet. I requested a 90 min aloe massage, 30 min aloe facial and 30 min head massage - great after a hot day at the beach. The therapist was knowledgeable and professional. Again, I did have other massages while in Kata and they did not compare. The others were loud and the girls chatted with one another which was very disturbing and not the relaxing experience I was seeking. The owner definitely has trained his/ her staff wonderfully.

Visited March 2014