Me, my wife, and three kids stayed here three days ago for one night. I used one of my SPG free nights just to try it out. Since my eldest kid is more than twelve years old, I have to pay extra bed which is alright as I already got the room for free anyway. However, I was irked that you have to pay an additional THB180 for the adjuster aside from the extra bed payment??! She practically just laid the bed next to the existing one. Good thing, they upgraded our room from the Garden view to a Pool view room (416). To maximize the room use, we didn't schedule any activity outside the hotel.
My kids loved the waves of the beach! They enjoyed playing with it!! It was awesome, hands down epic. The view was just perfect, too.
The seafood buffet is tempting, but considering the kids menu available, we settled for Warin (Thai restaurant) instead for dinner.
The place is just really awesome!! You can never be bored here.
If there's one thing that we missed, we didn't get to play and posed for pictures with the baby elephant. He was just nowhere to be found. All staffs were attentive! Six star rating is needed here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is located on a lush cove on Phuket’s southwestern coast with a secluded 500-metre pristine white-sand beach. One of very few hotels on Phuket where guests can enjoy a tranquil secluded beach right next to the hotel without the need to cross a street or walk some distance. Le Meridien Phuket Beach offers 470 renovated rooms and suites. Enjoy a complete range of sports and recreational facilities with two oversized tropical swimming pools, shaded kids pool, lap pool, 6 tennis courts, 2 air-conditioned squash courts, 9-hole mini-golf, basketball court, and a dedicated on-site LM Family Kids Club (04-12 yrs) offering fun, creative, and educational programmes. All non-motorised watersports at the Resort are free for guests. Le Spa, awarded 'Amazing Resort Spa' at the 2013 Thailand Spa and Well-Being Awards, offers pampering treatments and luxurious programmes designed to rejuvinate and refresh the senses.There are 10 restaurants and bars offering the world's more popular cuisines. Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is only 5kms away from Patong and Karon, Phuket's main entertainment and shopping districts and is a 90-minute drive from Phuket International Airport and 5 kms from the shopping and entertainment district of Patong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel Karon
- Le Meridien Karon
- Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel
- Phuket Le Meridien
- Le Meridian Phuket
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort Karon