Upgraded for a very reasonable fee to a junior suite with sea-view. A great room with very comfortable large king size bed. Sofa/bed was not the most comfortable for our 10 year old, so a couple of nights with us helped to resolve that.
Free Wifi included with the upgrade. Free daily bottled water and fresh plate of fruits, small bar fridge.
Buffet style breakfast with a fantastic wide choice of everything you could possibly think of. Excellent breakfast hams, pancakes, fresh juices, fruit, breads, pastries etc... ext...
Private beach area, clean and raked daily with comfortable sun beds and sunshade umbrellas. Great towel facility for pool and beach towels. Poolside bar and snack service. Separate restaurants for breakfast and lunches, Italian restaurant and separate buffet style restaurant with a themed daily evening dinner menu.
Large complex with lots of pool areas. Shops, gym, spa, medical centre, children's club for younger kids, DVD's available from reception (free).
All in all a great complex, however a little disappointing to be charged for the hotel transport to nearby Patong & Karon (5 mins).
We had a group of 5 to travel daily, so needed a mini bus from resort to local areas and used Tuk Tuk to return in the evening.
A nice touch for my husbands birthday, totally unexpected a small cake and card from hotel staff was placed in our room :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is located on a lush cove on Phuket’s southwestern coast with a secluded 500-metre pristine white-sand beach. One of very few hotels on Phuket where guests can enjoy a tranquil secluded beach right next to the hotel without the need to cross a street or walk some distance. Le Meridien Phuket Beach offers 470 renovated rooms and suites. Enjoy a complete range of sports and recreational facilities with two oversized tropical swimming pools, shaded kids pool, lap pool, 6 tennis courts, 2 air-conditioned squash courts, 9-hole mini-golf, basketball court, and a dedicated on-site LM Family Kids Club (04-12 yrs) offering fun, creative, and educational programmes. All non-motorised watersports at the Resort are free for guests. Le Spa, awarded 'Amazing Resort Spa' at the 2013 Thailand Spa and Well-Being Awards, offers pampering treatments and luxurious programmes designed to rejuvinate and refresh the senses.There are 10 restaurants and bars offering the world's more popular cuisines. Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is only 5kms away from Patong and Karon, Phuket's main entertainment and shopping districts and is a 90-minute drive from Phuket International Airport and 5 kms from the shopping and entertainment district of Patong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel Karon
- Le Meridien Karon
- Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel
- Phuket Le Meridien
- Le Meridian Phuket
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort Karon