we arrived 2 am and were greeted with our welcome drink and scented facecloth .we had a quick proffessional check in and received the rooms I requested with Garden pool view,I had asked for an upgrade if possible but there were no vacant rooms and anyway our room was perfect anyway .
This time we had 2 rooms as I brought along friends with our 14 year old daughters .
we were greeted in our rooms by a beautiful flower and leaf decoration on our crisp white sheets "welcome home" it was so nice and had taken someone quite a time to make we took photos and we didnt want to get into bed and spoil it ,
Breakfast was always a nice experience we were greeted by the supervisor who after the first day knew our coffee preferences and went straight to order us coffee.
The buffet was again amazing including japanese ,Indian ,and European/American breakfast with everything need plus a fresh juice bar .
The entertainment in the Lobby was delightful and the service was very good with friendly ,smiling waitresses .
We loved the peacocks that were wandering around the grounds we saw some showing off their feathers very impressive .The grounds are beautiful and well kept
All the pools were a delight and none of them crowded we wandered from pool to pool because each person had their favourite pool .
The sports facilties are nver ending from the sports room ,flood light tennis courts ,squash courts ,and gym and more .
we had 2 teen age girls who like to feel grown up but when there was a childrens activity in the pool with Bob sponge they joined in and had a great time .
This was our third visit in 3 years and we cannot praise the hotel enough from check in to check out we felt special
2 small complaints
1- sometimes we had to wait a long time for pool towels .
2- had nothing to do with the hotel but a word of warning as written by a previous guest .The taxi that we took from the airport stopped at a travel agent on the way even though we said we didnt want to stop as we had the same problem last year .
But this year it happened at 1:30 am and it was very annoying we booked these taxis from the desk inside the airport .
well done to all at the Phuket Hilton and keep up the good work
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on the island’s west coast and offers a range of fun and relaxation options for parents and children alike. The resort sprawls over 75-acres landscaped gardens, right on the golden sands of Karon Beach. The resort is conveniently located to four world-class golf courses, elephant riding, scuba diving, ancient golden temples and an abundance of shopping areas. It is the place that you’d rather be with your family for next holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Hilton EMEA, Holiday Gems and Destinology so you can book your Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Hotel Karon
- Phuket Hilton
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa Karon