Stayed for a week & was extremely comfortable throughout our stay. Yes it does charge for Internet & yes a lot of hotels do provide it free but its not universal not yet! I negotiated a reduced daily price of £5 a day before l booked. We stayed in b wing (main reception) & rooms were clean, spacious and fabulous balcony overlooking sea. Do pay for sea view. Air conditioning in rooms great! Superb English tv avoided me from having to stream tv from uk. Free coffee & tea & water in rooms. Beds were so comfortable! Hotel is near Karon beach so lots of cheaper venues for food & drink outside of hotel. Yes prices in the hotel are high but hey this is a tourist location! You can buy all you need from local shops, a five minute walk away. My advice is don't book trips in advance as in Karon beach there are many agents. Tip, ask for discount & you can get 20-40% discount on list price. The trips were great! Be warned this is a package holiday destination & so queues at breakfast at massive. Tip, give yourself extra time for breakfast if going on a trip because it takes time to seat, eat & get to the outer lobby for pick up. Yes they charge for amenities but l can't remember the last time I wasn't charged. I found wifi fine & was great especially whilst l write this review at one of the pool bars. Hotel food is great & as expected on par with London prices but l came to eat Thai food & there is an abundance of choices at way cheaper prices a five minute walk away in Karon beach. Staff are first class, really helpful & polite. Numerous pools & delightful grounds make this a wonderful family location away from the hussle & bustle of kata beach. If you want noise, loads of bars and pandemonium stay at kata beach. If you want peace & quite with the option to go to such places at will stay here! Yes some of decor needs updating & may not be in par with hotels in locations such as UAE, Hong Kong or KL it's still pretty good! We will be back as we found the stay to be first class. I've just asked for a coffee at the pool bar & even though its closed the staff have turned on machine to make me a cup. It's this example of helpful staff who try to help that make this hotel great!!! In summary, a great 4 class hotel with 5 star + service in a family friendly environment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on the island’s west coast and offers a range of fun and relaxation options for parents and children alike. The resort sprawls over 75-acres landscaped gardens, right on the golden sands of Karon Beach. The resort is conveniently located to four world-class golf courses, elephant riding, scuba diving, ancient golden temples and an abundance of shopping areas. It is the place that you’d rather be with your family for next holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Hilton EMEA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Hotel Karon
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Phuket Hilton
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa Karon