This resort never fails to amaze. The shear size make you think the place is going to be packed, but the beauty is that it never feels overcrowded, and we never had to wait in line for anything.
The staff are all lovely, and the rooms are very well appointed. We were upgraded to the next room category on arrival, and thoroughly enjoyed the sea view from our room.
The buffet breakfast is always fantastic, with a selection of Western and local food, as well as some Asian inspired dishes. They also have a fantastic fruit and pastry section (my fiance especially loved the doughnuts!)
The resort has 3 pools, all of which we tried at least once. Our favourite was the one closest to the beach at the front of the resort as it has the restaurant and bar which serves food and drinks through the middle of the day.
We will be back here again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on the island’s west coast and offers a range of fun and relaxation options for parents and children alike. The resort sprawls over 75-acres landscaped gardens, right on the golden sands of Karon Beach. The resort is conveniently located to four world-class golf courses, elephant riding, scuba diving, ancient golden temples and an abundance of shopping areas. It is the place that you’d rather be with your family for next holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, TravelUp and Travelbag so you can book your Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Hotel Karon
- Phuket Hilton
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa Karon