This is a beautiful hotel and for its price its really worth the money. The staff have the typical thai hospitatlity. Its located along the beach road which means you would still have to cross a road to get to the sea (which is really nothing, theres a guard who would stop traffic for you to cross)
The room is beautiful and big, the deco was simple and tasteful I really liked it. I didn't have a view of the ocean but who needs it if you can walk along it all day? The interior is cool and quiet and the pool and lounge area is amazing.
The food around that area is very "tourist friendly" not as local as I would have preferred. The beach is much more quieter and emptier than the main beach which is great. If you want a quiet beach vacation away from all the booze and night life this place is perfect. Its still accessible by scooter (rent one its cheaper) or their bargain a ride to the main town with the locals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Phuket South Sea, a beach front resort located at Karon Beach offers an idyllic destination for truly unforgettable vacations at one of the most tranquil beaches in Phuket. Experience an astonishing refinement with modern Thai design amidst exotic surroundings that defines true beach vacation. It’s a perfect retreat for those looking for beach holiday or romantic getaway to a luxurious tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Phuket Southsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Phuket South Sea Hotel Karon
- South Sea Karon Hotel
- Ramada Phuket Southsea Karon