I'm not such a picky person. But what happened in the hotel is out of my tolerance.
The first day we arrived, there was no electric at all. I assumed such a big hotel should prepare an auxiliary power system in case of blackout, but no.It was OK, I could shower in dark.
But what happened next is not so easy to ignore. The bar in the next street was NOISY THE WHOLE NIGHT. It kept me up the whole night. I think they didn't stop until the sunrise. And after the sunrise it became another kind of noisy, All the stores were open and you could hear it clearly from the bedroom.
I went to the front desk to ask if I could change the room for the next day becasue I did really fell so sleepy and tired, the lady told me there was no room available at all. So I asked for earplugs， the answer was no again. I was a little disappointed but I thought there is only one night more for all those noises. About the 9:00 am, the lady called me and said they may change the room for me. And I went to the front desk again at 10:00 am, she tell me they could change our room to another suite face another direction, and she even told me the room No. I said we may not stay at the hotel at 3:00 or 4:00 PM. She said it is all right and she chould help us to move the baggages. I was so happy and told my parents the good news. But when we come back at 16:30. The front desk told us there is no room available at all. And she could not tell me eariler because she could not connact me. We stayed in the room until 14:00!!!!!! If you could not keep a promise, just do not make it at all. And I checked through BOOKING, there is still room available at that time.
So there are some tips for people who want to live in this hotel. 1. Arrive as early as possible, If you're signed with a room No. is 3A,4A,5A-16A， tell them you want to change to the room No. with D, like 3D, 4D,5D....2. Do not trust the front desk too much. 3. Do not think those bad experience won't happen to you. I used to think it that way, and it turned out to be a huge mistake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in lavish garden surroundings with panoramic views of Karon Beach and the lush hinterland of hills behind, the suites at Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara are spacious retreats as comfortable as home; ideal for individuals, couples and families. The residence is a stone’s throw away from the beach, and boasts a good range of facilities, including a large freeform swimming pool complete with a children’s pool and sun loungers to laze the day away, a tennis court, a squash court, and a games room with pool table, dartboard and table tennis. Wi-Fi access is available free of charge throughout the residence. After a day well spent on Karon Beach, guests can enjoy bargain hunting at the cluster of shops that line the walkway to the residence - souvenirs, jewellery and clothing are all to be found. There is plenty of room to entertain and relax in the two-bedroom suites, each 167 square metres of total living spaces including three balconies. Interiors designed with hues of whites and colourful accents and large windows enhance the feeling of space, and guests will enjoy the option of sublime ocean vistas. As in the one-bedroom suites (103 square metres, the living and dining area offers space for all, and is serviced by a well-equipped kitchen that includes stoves, a microwave and fridge, and all the necessary cooking equipments. Phuket International Airport is reached within one hour by road from the residence and Patong is approximately 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Suites Hotel Karon
- Central Waterfront Hotel
- Waterfront Suites Phuket By Centara Karon