“Yummy Yum”

Lana Restaurant
Ranked #316 of 372 Restaurants in Karon
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Thai
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Went here a few times for lunch, and the the food was awesome. Although if you like it "thai' spicy, you still need to have chillies bought out on top!!! Great place for lobster and the pad thai was lovely.

There are newer reviews for Lana Restaurant

Reviewed 5 March 2013

Good value for the food they offer. Nice thai menu as well as western options. Service was ok but they dont serve your meals together which is a little annoying when one of you is waiting to start!

Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

Lana restaurant has a fantastic corner location and great decor. I found the restaurant very hot despite the overhead fans but the place was nicely furnished. We had a couple of Cokes delivered to our table; small cans, no glasses, no ice, straws jammed in the unopened ringpulls. It might have been nice to have been asked if we would like ice or a glass or at least pop the ringpull for us; this is called service! We had Tempura vegetable entree and "Crispy" Fried Squid entee, after confusing it with Crab cakes with their menu error. The food was delicious but the Squid was not crispy in the least but still tasty. Our mains were just as delicious; pineapple Rice and Massaman Curry. We were talked into dessert of Pineapple Friitters and Banana Fritters. Well the wait was a good half hour! I nearly cancelled the order and left because it was ridiculous. Noone even came to ask us for a drink. Even when I asked what was happening with the dessert they just scurried away and never returned with any information. So annoying. I was just about to leave when the dessert arrived; it was huge (really, one between two would have been enough). It was also very nice but by this stage I couldn't wait to get out of there.

1  Thank Dogmadonna
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Food is absolutely delicious and reasonably priced, however service is absolutely awful ! I ordered two starters and two mains for me and my brother. 10-15 minutes later a water came up to me to inform me that my started was not available as they have ran out of papaya. Ok, no problem I ordered something else. 20 minutes later my main arrives ( no sign of your starters yet) as my main is slowly getting cold whilst I'm waiting for at least my brothers main, I asked one of the waiters how long till our starters, he said that unfortunately my brothers starter is not available as they ran out of ingredients also! No one informed us about that until last minute. Overall very disappointed as i read good reviews about this place, however as I said food was good!

Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

Visited Lana restaurant after reading the reviews on here. We were not disappointed food was delicious! Highly recommend the fresh prawns bbq in garlic :)! Will definately be returning!