“Amazing Wedding Gown!”

Amorns Tailors
Ranked #1 of 40 Shopping in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Amorn's Tailors was established in 1997 and redefined in 2002 as a state of art fashion house with modern and chic custom tailoring for both ladies and gentlemen. Ranging from tuxedos, suits, coats and dresses we design all types of clothing items of your choice with expert recommendation from Amorn & Renu. From the smallest to the most intricate details, not a wish of our client goes unattended. That's a promise! Our shop is located in Kata Noi, Phuket & the second branch is located in 'The Sands hotel' in Khaolak.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I have just received my wedding dress from Amorns tailors and Amorn and Renu have been absolutely amazing!
I sent them pictures of multiple dresses to combine into my dream dress.
Its perfect! It fits beautifully, it is high quality and you can tell that time and effort has gone into it.
From invisible zips, to adjustable undercoats they have used their expertise to add the little extras that I would never have thought of but just make the dress so much better.
We also ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses and 2 flower girl dresses, along with a number of suits.
Not one item came back with a stitch out of place and they are all high quality items.
We are so so happy! Looking forward to our trip to Phuket for our honeymoon so we can personally thank them and order some more things!
Highly recommend and will be using them for a lot more in the future!

1  Thank Briallen P
AmornRenu, Owner at Amorns Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Thank you Bree for an amazing review. Everything turned out perfect that's fantastic! We look forward to the wedding pictures and wish you all the best. Warm regards,

There are newer reviews for Amorns Tailors

Reviewed 29 August 2014

I have used Amorns Tailors for longer than I can remember for the simple reason that they are the best. They are extremely professional, and go out of their way to help you. Anything that is crafted by Amorns is nothing less than perfection and I would not think twice about using another tailors.

1  Thank Brian_Wood18
AmornRenu, Owner at Amorns Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Thank you Brian! We look forward to your next visit here at Amorns. It's always been a pleasure to custom make blazers & trousers for you. Till next time...best regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2014

I was in Thailand for a few days but they managed to tailor make a beautiful wedding gown and suit for me.Everywhere,I go,I get good remarks about the suit and I am sure the wedding gown would be loved in the same manner.A big thank you to the tailors for a job well done.

1  Thank Patie36

Thank you for a writing us a fantastic review. We are glad that you get compliments on the custom made suit...it's well worth it in the end! The wedding gown will fetch you more compliments. Best regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Going to Amorn's Tailor will be one of your best experiences of going to a tailor shop. Quality and service is top-class. Satisfaction guaranteed.

1  Thank apapapapap2014

Thank you Apiwat! You look dapper in the suit . Look forward to more orders in the future. See you soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Thank you Amorn & Renu for the quality of welcome and care and your professionalism overall! I ordered three suits, four shirts and two jackets for my wife. the work is performed masterfully! in record time! the fabrics are of high quality and impeccable finish.I will recommend your services to everyone I know and who will go to Phuket. Special mention also to Amit, who moved three times until our hotel to fit perfectly cut clothes to our wishes.
now that you have my measurements I will not fail to order via the website.

best regards

Philippe & Marine

Thank you Philiipe & Marine for an excellent review! We now have your measures on file so feel free to order anytime online. Best regards,