Our recent trip to Phuket wouldn't be so enjoyable without staying at Mandarava Resort and Spa. This was our 3rd time to Phuket and we used to stay at Patong and Cape Panwa in our last trips. This time, we decided Karon and has picked Mandarava. It turned out to be a good choice.
We had a bit of trouble finding the resort by driving (we rent a car). Called the reception and they directed us to reach the resort. Check-in was smooth and we were greeted with cold tower and drinks while waiting.
We spent 4D/3N at Horizon Deluxe Room (2118). Our room was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. It was located near Mango Pool and Chom Talay Restaurant (for breakfast). What I love was the swimming pool view!
Breakfast at Chom Talay Restaurant was superb. Loved the variety and do try their Pork Porridge if it's available.
Below was what we encountered during our stay:-
1) During 1st night around 10.15pm, a group of people were drinking and making noise near the swimming pool (Mango pool). Called the reception and they handled the situation quickly and followed up with me within 15 mins. Thumbs up for the speedy action.
2) Water temperature at basin. We were annoyed by the water temperature as it was either too hot or too cold. The temperature just don't correspond accordingly.
3) We find the room a bit dark at night, perhaps the management can improve this.
Overall we still find our stay enjoyable and would definitely recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarava Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarava Resort And Spa Phuket/Karon